HR and Health & Safety Policies and Advice: Helping to take the headache out of compliance and
improving Your Company for growth and development..
Website Usage - Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. We hope you find the content interesting and useful.
The term "Holges Consulting" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose office is 8 Convent Road, Broadstairs, CT10 3BE. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this site meet your specific requirements.
- This site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the site.
- Unauthorised use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this site and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- This site is owned and administered by Amanda Holges, contact email@example.com